You and your pet will experience tremendous benefits by having Paws Butler care for your beloved pets. Your pet will receive our exclusive visits which will provide daily exercise and mental stimulation so your pet maintains their health and to alleviate isolation, boredom, and potential unhealthy medical problems. Additionally, you will receive benefits knowing that your beloved pet will be treated to the highest quality pet care services.
Try Paws Butler just one time and you will know what it means when we say, "At Your Pet's Bark & Paw"sm.
Benefits for Pets
- Far Less Stress – Your pet will not have to endure the trauma of being transported to a kennel and forced to stay in an unfamiliar, impersonal environment.
- Consistency – Pets stay in your own secure familiar environment with their own bedding, diet, and toys. Their diet and any medication routine remain steady and constant during your absence.
- Monitored – Appetite and behavior are monitored for signs of distress. At your direction, we could call you for further instruction. In the unlikely case of an emergency, your pet will be taken to your Professional Vet.
- Playtime – Standard visits include lots of attention, playtime, and cuddling. Your pet will not feel abandoned or alone.
- Healthier – Your pet will not be exposed to other unknown animals.
Benefits for You
- Less Stress – You can travel with the peace of mind knowing that your pets and home are in capable, caring, and reliable hands.
- Communication – Your preference; we can provide daily emails, phone calls, or activity logs, helping you feel secure in knowing your pets are being well cared for.
- Guilt Free – No imposing on busy family, friends and neighbors who may not make it a priority to follow your pet care instructions.
- Convenience –No worrying about dropping off and picking up pets to and from kennels with limited hours.
- Economical – No need for excess vaccinations for your pets, required by kennels. Additionally, you will find our services are of the highest quality but at an economical value.