The Paws Butler Lifestyle
Do you love animals? Are you organized? Do you take responsibility seriously? Are you known as reliable? Do you have common sense? Are you comfortable with building your own business and serving your own clients? Do you work well with others in a team environment?
If you answer yes to these questions we may have an opportunity for you to become a Paws Butler. But please don’t call if you’re just looking for a job and a pay check.
Being a Paws Butler is a calling and a long term career commitment. Creating a client base takes persistence and patience, so newcomers need multiple sources of income for their families for up to several years.
The rewards for the right person are significant:
- Being appreciated by your clients and their owners
- Receiving many times every day that no strings attached love that pets give to care givers
- Setting your own schedule
- Building and growing clients and revenues
- Establishing independence
- Avoiding the corporate rat race
But the demands are high too: 24/7/365 availability, training to keep your skills and knowledge sharp, staying absolutely organized and always being responsible.
Paws Butler is a growing business and is looking to enter new and exciting new towns with your help!