Professional Pet Waste Removal
Pet Waste is a VERY SERIOUS business. Your pet's waste can carry a multitude of bacteria, viruses and parasites which can be harmful to humans or other pets. If not properly disposed of, your children, pets or yourself could be subject to very serious illnesses. Paws Butler Pet Waste Removal Services includes both service for yard pet waste and for litter boxes within the home. Paws Butler provides the services on your requested service schedule including our a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly service & ONE TIME CLEAN-UPS. Our highly trained and uniformed Paws Butler Pet Waste Removal Specialists are in clearly marked vehicles where we visit residential homes and provide the clean-up in a professional and courteous manner.
Your yard is covered in a criss-cross pattern which ensures that the entire yard is covered and all the pet waste is removed. However, from time to time dog waste can be missed and when that happens we will return and collect any spot within 24 hours - that is our 100% Guarantee of Satisfaction.
Who should use our Service?
- Busy families that can’t seem to find the time to take care of this smelly chore.
- Persons who are environmentally conscious of how pet feces affects our wastewater, soil, and community. Parents who want to safeguard their children against possible parasites from dog feces.
- Those with physical limitations which make it difficult or impossible to clean-up after their pet.
- People with auto-immune deficiencies, pregnant women, or those undergoing chemotherapy
who shouldn’t risk exposure to animal feces.
- Commercial Properties and Residential Communities (Apartments, Town Homes, Manufactured housing Communities) that are looking for a solution to their pet waste problem.
- Multi dog families, elderly, professionals
Standard Service for Clients
Don't Be Fooled by other pet waste removal companies that come and only remove the waste itself from your yard and leave the pet waste for you dispose. While this might save you a couple dollars per month, this type of service does not truly provide a safe environment for your family and leaves you literally holding the bag. We remove the pet waste from your home and out of the reach of your family. Additionally, to ensure there is no cross contamination, we throughly clean our equipment and shoes after each job. Paws Butlers go the extra mile to provide the safest environment possible for your family. Doesn't Your Family Deserve the Best? - That is the Paws Butler Difference.
Disinfect Tools and Other Used Equipment to Stop Possible Spread of Infection or Disease
A typical service includes the following:
- Our Paws Butler Pet Waste Removal Specialists will come to your home daily, weekly, bi-monthly, monthly or on any schedule you choose.
- Thoroughly scoop up your pet's waste from either your yard or litter box.
- Advise you of any adverse changes in your pet's stool.
- Disinfect Tools and Other Used Equipment to Stop Possible Spread of Infection & Disease
- Spot Concrete and patio areas to remove waste residue with your hose (optional).
- Bag the pet waste and remove the pet waste from your home (optional).
Paws Butler's Dog Waste Removal Service Rates
Complete Lawn Cleaning Service
# of Dogs
Prices Listed are for EACH SERVICE
*Additional Optional Costs (Per Service):
$2.50 for removal and disposal pet waste - All Pickups except One Time Service
$9.95 for removal and disposal - One Time Pickup Service Only
$4.95 for hose off of Deck Area with Household hose
Prices are based upon yards 1/2 acre or less. Surcharge may apply for yards larger than 1/2 acre. If pet waste has accumulated for more than one (1) week, your house will need an initial clean up performed either for one-time service or as an initial step prior to weekly service being performed. Initial clean-ups begin at $40 but vary upon numerous factors including amount of pet waste, number of dogs and size of the yard.
Paws Butler's Litter Box Waste Removal Service Rates
Litter Box Cleaning
Litter Box Cleaning w/ Scooping Service
# of Boxes
# of Boxes
Prices Listed are for EACH SERVICE
*Prices Include Our Standard Kitty Litter
Call Paws Butler TODAY at 224-374-1010 for a Free No Obligation Consultation (Meet & Greet) or Click on the Contact Us tab above for more details on how we can provide your Premier Pet Waste Removal Services and an environment safe for your family at the most reasonable prices in the Chicago Suburbs including Cook County, DuPage County, Kane County, Kendall County, Lake County, McHenry County, Will County!